Have Your Say

If you have something to say, then this is the place to say it.
Please keep your comments clean and related to the hobby.

On 2018/08/13 04:25:56 PM - Mbali wrote:

HEY IM LOOKING FOR DUDLEY MARCUS I JUST WANT TO THANK HIM FOR BEING SUPPORTIVE TO US WAY BACK IN ST.MARTINS CHILDRENS HOME AND ACTING LIKE A FATHER FIGURE

On 2018/06/20 06:57:57 AM - Webmaster Andre wrote:

Please send an email to webmaster@vrcmc.co.za and we will gladly assist you...

On 2018/06/15 07:10:40 AM - Shanyn wrote:

Is there a contact number to talk to someone please?

On 2018/01/25 11:38:24 AM - Webmaster Andre wrote:

Seems like our ISP had a few gremlins on their systems and we lost a few comments from the beginning of the month until now...

On 2018/01/03 09:49:23 AM - Webmaster Andre wrote:

Yes hopefully we'll see more of the members at the field this year and not just on the Members page... CONTACT!!!

On 2018/01/01 07:56:47 AM - Da Ooooooooooooom wrote:

Yebo! Allow me to be the first one to wish all Quarry Aviation experts a very good year of Aviation at said venue of blissful encounters.... Tally Ho! 2018 on your 12! Engage with caution!

On 2017/12/30 01:31:05 PM - Da Ooooooooooooom wrote:

Haibo! Will I be the one to have the last say for 2017 ?

On 2017/09/28 02:19:36 PM - David wrote:

Its all da Oooom's fault.. Lulu has been keeping his fingers nice and warm. He no longer has time to play with the key board

On 2017/09/25 09:40:32 PM - Webmaster Andre wrote:

Yes, as with everything in life we've moved on with the times and technology and most of our intelligent conversations are now in a Whatsapp group chat...

On 2017/09/21 10:59:48 AM - Christo wrote:

I observe no activity (last 3 months) on once favourite model aviational blog for intelligent conversations

On 2017/06/23 08:33:18 AM - Da Oooooooom wrote:

BREAKING NEWS! In a rare move that almost caught me by surprise, it was discovered that the stealthy Ch_Airman will be present and accounted for this Saturday at said venue of bliss to test his grumpy DLE with newly (slightly used) fitted experimental carb. It is my sincere hope that said newsed carb would result in a drastic decline of strenuous, moral decaying prop flicks by said Memba of said fine establishment of Aviation. Said rare event would be celebrated by the usual Quarry Worsbraai before commencing to the Flight line to be entertained by a long overdue dashing display of aerial ballet by the skilled hand of Supa Dave.

On 2017/05/27 10:43:45 AM - Webmaster Andre wrote:

So is that new carb in your DLE motor DLE'ing yet???

On 2017/05/25 08:52:12 AM - David wrote:

Thanks to Da Ooooooom who recommend I purchase a new Carb from Micton Hobbies. After lots of deliberation I send them an email late yesterday afternoon and Mike called me shortly thereafter to confirm what I required. Believe it or not I received my carb and parts this morning at 08h00. That's amazing service...Mike took care of all my queries in a jiffy. Well done Micton Hobbies

On 2017/05/11 08:08:35 AM - Da Oooooooom wrote:

Quarry tower.... MAYDAY! MAYDAY! Kwarrie Tower... do you read? Biiiig storm incoming... please advise.... MAYDAY! Report rate of grass growth and length! Diverting to the Manour...... I repe..t div.rt..ng to Cato Man..or........

On 2017/04/18 11:04:57 AM - Da Oooooom wrote:

I am absconding from said "have your say" in retalliation to my Ch_Airman's absconding from Quarry. I am on strike until said leader returns to said place of bliss...